Monthly Archives: October 18, 2018
Edamah, the real estate arm of the Bahrain government, has signed an agreement with international restaurant company Bin Hindi Foods Co W.L.L. to become a tenant in the state-of-the-art complex “The...
Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah), the real estate arm of Bahrain’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, announces itself as a Signature Sponsor for the 2018 Bahrain International Property Exhibition, to be...
State-of-the-art complex The Terminal opened in May in fine dining area “Block 338”in Adliya Edamah, the real estate arm of the Bahrain government, has signed an agreement with international restaurant...
- ‘Sa’ada’ Waterfront Project Emerges as a Regional Winner at the International Property Awards for its Architectural Design
- Edamah Signs an Agreement with KFH–Bahrain to Finance its “Sa’ada” Development
- Edamah to Acquire 36.6% of Shares in Bahrain Car Parks Company
- Sa’ada Waterfront on Construction Week Magazine
- Edamah Approves Plans for Expansion In Support of Bahrain Down Syndrome Society
- Uncategorized (24)