Monthly Archives: October 18, 2018
Edamah, the real estate arm of the Bahrain government, has signed an agreement with international restaurant company Bin Hindi Foods Co W.L.L. to become a tenant in the state-of-the-art complex “The...
Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah), the real estate arm of Bahrain’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, announces itself as a Signature Sponsor for the 2018 Bahrain International Property Exhibition, to be...
State-of-the-art complex The Terminal opened in May in fine dining area “Block 338”in Adliya Edamah, the real estate arm of the Bahrain government, has signed an agreement with international restaurant...
- Bahrain’s Al Jazayer beach ‘will remain accessible to public’ despite private developments
- Amin Alarrayed Appointed Chairman of Bahrain Car Parks Company
- Edamah Signs Naseef as the First Anchor Tenant of its Sa’ada Waterfront Project
- ‘Sa’ada’ Waterfront Project Emerges as a Regional Winner at the International Property Awards for its Architectural Design
- Edamah Signs an Agreement with KFH–Bahrain to Finance its “Sa’ada” Development
- Uncategorized (27)