Monthly Archives: November 30, 2018
Manama– The first tenant, Dose Café, has opened at the “The Terminal” Complex owned by Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah). Dose Cafés opening was held under the Patronage of...
Manama – Kingdom of Bahrain: Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah), the real estate arm of the sovereign wealth fund of the Kingdom of Bahrain, announced the appointment of two...
- ‘Sa’ada’ Waterfront Project Emerges as a Regional Winner at the International Property Awards for its Architectural Design
- Edamah Signs an Agreement with KFH–Bahrain to Finance its “Sa’ada” Development
- Edamah to Acquire 36.6% of Shares in Bahrain Car Parks Company
- Sa’ada Waterfront on Construction Week Magazine
- Edamah Approves Plans for Expansion In Support of Bahrain Down Syndrome Society
- Uncategorized (24)