Monthly Archives: November 30, 2018
Manama– The first tenant, Dose Café, has opened at the “The Terminal” Complex owned by Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah). Dose Cafés opening was held under the Patronage of...
Manama – Kingdom of Bahrain: Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah), the real estate arm of the sovereign wealth fund of the Kingdom of Bahrain, announced the appointment of two...
- Bahrain’s Al Jazayer beach ‘will remain accessible to public’ despite private developments
- Amin Alarrayed Appointed Chairman of Bahrain Car Parks Company
- Edamah Signs Naseef as the First Anchor Tenant of its Sa’ada Waterfront Project
- ‘Sa’ada’ Waterfront Project Emerges as a Regional Winner at the International Property Awards for its Architectural Design
- Edamah Signs an Agreement with KFH–Bahrain to Finance its “Sa’ada” Development
- Uncategorized (27)