Monthly Archives: July 31, 2019
Manama- By Gulf Daily News BAHRAIN’S biggest beach will remain accessible to the public despite major private developments being planned at the site, a senior official has reassured. The Bilaj Al...
Manama- Bahrain Real Estate Investment (Edamah), the property arm of the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, has successfully managed to acquire 36.6 per cent of the shares in the Bahrain Car...
Manama- Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah) B.S.C. ©, the property arm of the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, has recently signed a lease with its first anchor tenant, Naseef Café,...
- Edamah Signs a BD 4.5m Financing Agreement with KHCB for Salmaniya Carpark Development
- Edamah Signs with Mayasem for the Development of the Kingdom’s First Educational Park
- Top 100 GCC Real Estate Developers: Bahrain’s Edamah
- Bahrain’s Al Jazayer beach ‘will remain accessible to public’ despite private developments
- Amin Alarrayed Appointed Chairman of Bahrain Car Parks Company
- Uncategorized (30)