Monthly Archives: July 31, 2019
Manama- By Gulf Daily News BAHRAIN’S biggest beach will remain accessible to the public despite major private developments being planned at the site, a senior official has reassured. The Bilaj Al...
Manama- Bahrain Real Estate Investment (Edamah), the property arm of the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, has successfully managed to acquire 36.6 per cent of the shares in the Bahrain Car...
Manama- Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah) B.S.C. ©, the property arm of the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, has recently signed a lease with its first anchor tenant, Naseef Café,...
- Bahrain’s Al Jazayer beach ‘will remain accessible to public’ despite private developments
- Amin Alarrayed Appointed Chairman of Bahrain Car Parks Company
- Edamah Signs Naseef as the First Anchor Tenant of its Sa’ada Waterfront Project
- ‘Sa’ada’ Waterfront Project Emerges as a Regional Winner at the International Property Awards for its Architectural Design
- Edamah Signs an Agreement with KFH–Bahrain to Finance its “Sa’ada” Development
- Uncategorized (27)