Monthly Archives: October 18, 2018
Edamah, the real estate arm of the Bahrain government, has signed an agreement with international restaurant company Bin Hindi Foods Co W.L.L. to become a tenant in the state-of-the-art complex “The...
Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah), the real estate arm of Bahrain’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, announces itself as a Signature Sponsor for the 2018 Bahrain International Property Exhibition, to be...
State-of-the-art complex The Terminal opened in May in fine dining area “Block 338”in Adliya Edamah, the real estate arm of the Bahrain government, has signed an agreement with international restaurant...
- Edamah signs MOU with Ministry Of Works
- Salmaniya multi-storey car park to open 1st August
- Bahrain Olympic Committee and Edamah sign a Memorandum of Understanding to build a water sports complex in Bilaj Aljazayer
- 2020 CW Power 100: CEO of Edamah, Amin Alarrayed ranked at No. 70
- Bahrain’s Al Jazayer beach closed until further notice
- Uncategorized (40)