Monthly Archives: October 18, 2018
Edamah, the real estate arm of the Bahrain government, has signed an agreement with international restaurant company Bin Hindi Foods Co W.L.L. to become a tenant in the state-of-the-art complex “The...
Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah), the real estate arm of Bahrain’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, announces itself as a Signature Sponsor for the 2018 Bahrain International Property Exhibition, to be...
State-of-the-art complex The Terminal opened in May in fine dining area “Block 338”in Adliya Edamah, the real estate arm of the Bahrain government, has signed an agreement with international restaurant...
- Edamah Signs New Tenants to Create a One-Stop Destination in Muharraq
- Edamah Signs a BD 4.5m Financing Agreement with KHCB for Salmaniya Carpark Development
- Edamah Signs with Mayasem for the Development of the Kingdom’s First Educational Park
- Top 100 GCC Real Estate Developers: Bahrain’s Edamah
- Bahrain’s Al Jazayer beach ‘will remain accessible to public’ despite private developments
- Uncategorized (31)