Monthly Archives: November 30, 2018
Manama– The first tenant, Dose Café, has opened at the “The Terminal” Complex owned by Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah). Dose Cafés opening was held under the Patronage of...
Manama – Kingdom of Bahrain: Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah), the real estate arm of the sovereign wealth fund of the Kingdom of Bahrain, announced the appointment of two...
- Edamah Signs New Tenants to Create a One-Stop Destination in Muharraq
- Edamah Signs a BD 4.5m Financing Agreement with KHCB for Salmaniya Carpark Development
- Edamah Signs with Mayasem for the Development of the Kingdom’s First Educational Park
- Top 100 GCC Real Estate Developers: Bahrain’s Edamah
- Bahrain’s Al Jazayer beach ‘will remain accessible to public’ despite private developments
- Uncategorized (31)