Monthly Archives: November 30, 2018
Manama– The first tenant, Dose Café, has opened at the “The Terminal” Complex owned by Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah). Dose Cafés opening was held under the Patronage of...
Manama – Kingdom of Bahrain: Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah), the real estate arm of the sovereign wealth fund of the Kingdom of Bahrain, announced the appointment of two...
- BDB and MSCEB sign Sitra Mall revitalization agreement with Edamah support
- Edamah signs MOU with Ministry Of Works
- Salmaniya multi-storey car park to open 1st August
- Bahrain Olympic Committee and Edamah sign a Memorandum of Understanding to build a water sports complex in Bilaj Aljazayer
- 2020 CW Power 100: CEO of Edamah, Amin Alarrayed ranked at No. 70
- Uncategorized (41)