Monthly Archives: July 31, 2019
Manama- By Gulf Daily News BAHRAIN’S biggest beach will remain accessible to the public despite major private developments being planned at the site, a senior official has reassured. The Bilaj Al...
Manama- Bahrain Real Estate Investment (Edamah), the property arm of the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, has successfully managed to acquire 36.6 per cent of the shares in the Bahrain Car...
Manama- Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah) B.S.C. ©, the property arm of the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, has recently signed a lease with its first anchor tenant, Naseef Café,...
- Edamah signs MOU with Ministry Of Works
- Salmaniya multi-storey car park to open 1st August
- Bahrain Olympic Committee and Edamah sign a Memorandum of Understanding to build a water sports complex in Bilaj Aljazayer
- 2020 CW Power 100: CEO of Edamah, Amin Alarrayed ranked at No. 70
- Bahrain’s Al Jazayer beach closed until further notice
- Uncategorized (40)