Edamah is a significant and respected player in the Kingdom’s real estate industry. It adds value to the surrounding communities and the economy as whole through its developments.
To achieve its objectives, Edamah brings together highly qualified professionals who share Edamah’s vision and commitment to improving our urban environments and supporting Bahrain’s economic, social and cultural development.
Edamah is a sought-after employer that respects its employees, encourages individual expression and rewards performance. In turn, we look for creative committed individuals seeking challenging roles.
Our organization consists of a broad range of professional, technical and administrative staff in the fields of real estate development, finance and investment, project planning and design, project management, property and facility management, and sales and marketing.
We Are Hiring
Current job vacancies:
Leisure, Recreation and Beach – Manager
Directly responsible for the property management services, tenant and public relations and for ensuring delivery of the facility management, operator performance, and leasing of the property from the team.
- A minimum of 5 years leisure management experience mainly in beach, recreation or leisure facilities management in properties visited by large numbers of the public.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related subject and RERA registration (or sufficient experience to be able to be immediately RERA registered as a property manager).
- Knowledge of beach and sea front life and guidelines and regulations.
- Marketing experience would be advantageous.
Information Technology – Senior Officer
- Minimum of three years experience
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
Procurement Professional – Buyer
- More than 5 years of procurement experience and solid knowledge of BTB laws and regulations
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Supply chain Management or related fields
- Familiarity with BTB E-Tendering and Oracle systems would be beneficial
Projects and Design – Senior Officer
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in building-related design
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in architecture or civil engineering
- Experience in large mixed-use masterplan and construction projects
- Responsible for management, review and monitoring of design activities and co-ordination of technical issues with focus on building and infrastructure projects.